Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

Lovely Lush Goodies

I am a bath person I have at least one a day and if your a bath person your normally a Lush person.

I buy so many lush things I thought I would start writing about them.

Today I used one of the bath bombs that I buy regularly its called Ikle Baby Bot and its one of Lush's cheapest products at £1.95. Who can resist the cute robot design?





Lush have designed this for the most sensitive skins, it can even be used on babies over six months to help them sleep as it contains Lavender Oil it is also full of Sandalwood Oil and Chamomile Blue Oil.


Once dropped in the bath it is a very fast fizzer and the scent fills the bathroom immediately, the lavender is pretty strong but not overpowering and is a brilliant way to relax before bed. 

This is a very basic bath bomb, if you are a lush fan then you will know a lot of their products have glitter, sequins, petals and all kind of surprises although this is lovely it is nice to be able to have a bath bomb that doesn't cause a lot of mess.



It turns the water a gorgeous pale blue, its almost as if your in the ocean. I always make sure I have a Ikle Baby Bot in my Lush stash, and whenever i'm feeling stressed and tired I pop him into the bath and relax.

Whats your must have Lush product?

Thanks for reading xx



6 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the water and it's such a cute little bath bomb too! I bet it smells amazing too :) x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely colour and its not so bright that it stains the bath, I have had a few from lush that do that :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love lush! I actually applied for a job their once, and got through to the second stages (it's really competitive to be a lush job assistant) but had to give up as I got accepted into uni. Am going to do a few posts on their products soon, so if you're interested keep an eye out :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Id love to work there but the staff discount would be so tempting id spend all my wages on payday! Yes I will keep an eye out I love Lush reviews always nice to see what everyone else likes using! xx

      Delete
  3. I can't believe this is only 2 pounds! He's so cute!! I'm not really a bath person because I'm so short I sink haha, I love their hair care though. cottonandcandie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're so cheap I always buy a few when i'm in Lush or ordering online. Ahh no, I can see why your not a bath person then, I haven't tried the haircare I will have a look next time i've heard lots about the hair masks!xx

      Delete