Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

The Wanderlust Tag

I love reading tags, you get to learn so much more about the blogger you feel like your getting know them on a more personal level rather than just reading about their likes and dislikes. So here is my Wanderlust Tag.

1. What’s your most treasured passport stamp? 
I love the stamp I got when I went to Finland, I went to LapLand and they gave me a santa stamp along with the usual boring passport stamp, being a lot younger i found this so excited and loved showing everyone the stamp.

2. Can you recite your passport # from memory if asked? 

Nope. Ive never met anyone that can either.

3. Preferred method of travel; planes, trains or automobiles?
I hate flying, I find it so stressful. Every sound the plane makes I imagine that its the wings about to fall off. Although its the most practical way to travel so I do try to just get on with it. But I would feel a lot safer in a train or car.

4. Top 3 travel items?
Camera, Neck Pillow, Plug Adaptor 

5. Hostel or hotel?
I have been in a Hostel once when I went to Belgium on a school trip so we had the entire thing to ourselves and it wasn't that bad. Although I would much rather stay in a hotel.

6. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
I have never been to the same place twice when it comes to holidays, if I go to the same country I go to the other side of it just so I can see new things.

7. Do you read up on your destination (culture,history,safety) or do you wing it?
I am a worrier so I spend a lot of time looking at safety tips and crime rates when I go to a new destination, I do like to see what I can do whilst I visit so I normally plan a few things before I go.

8. Favorite travel website?
TripAdvisor. You can use it for everything hotel reviews, restaurant reviews and views on attractions. I don't go anywhere without checking TripAdvisor first.

9. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? Name city & why. 
Cape Town,South Africa. Its an amazing city with a busy centre full of shops, modern buildings and attractions and then just outside of that there are beautiful views and beaches, plus its full of history and amazing culture. 

10. You’re leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going? 
I would go to New Zealand,it looks beautiful full of amazing things to do and little bays with caves and mountains. 

Here are some photos from my trip to Africa






Would love to read your tags if you do/have done this one link it in the comments!

Thanks for reading 
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Love your blog, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award if you wanna take part, you can check it out on my blog: https://elliscardwell.wordpress.com/2015/02/07/liebster-award/

    Ellis xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I have already done it but will check yours out!xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I've been to New Zealand and would definitely recommend it. So beautiful.

    Faye x
    www.iwishicouldwink.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I need to get planning it looks amazing, Im jealous that you've been!!x

      Delete