Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

February Wish List

Just a few things I have my eyes on and plan to buy this month, I love Wish List posts share yours in the comments.



Daisy Street V Neck Raglan Sweater Dress in Stripe - £14.99 - ASOS


Heart Print Blouse - £8.00 - Matalan 





Urban Decay Naked Basics - £22.00 - Debenhams


Boutique Salon Soft Waves Hair Wand by BaByliss - £40.00 - Boots






And God Created the Woman Pallet - £35.00 - NARS


If your lucky enough to own anything on  my wish list let me know what you think about it?!

Thanks for reading

xx

6 comments:

  1. Super cool selection makes! This post made me think to write my own February wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love wish lists always makes me want to buy things!x

      Delete
  2. The Urban Decay Naked Palette is incredible, you should definitely try and get it soon!

    Cass | CassandraMyee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to try and get one this weekend so much easier to carry around then the big naked palettes!x

      Delete
  3. I love the heart blouse, it's perfect for work and casual.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it looks lovely I have ordered it and will be doing an outfit post when it arrives!x

      Delete