Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

Naked Basics 2

As some of you may have seen in my February wish list I felt I needed more eyeshadow in my life.


 I was convinced I wanted the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette but when I got to the counter and looked at it and did a few swatches I decided that the Basics 2 was a lot more up my street.




Like the original Basics it contains 6 shades 5 matte and 1 highlight colour.

As you can see the shades are very cool in tone and are all extremely neutral.





The price of this little gem was £23.00 and I got mine from Debenhams. 

I love the size of this as it can fit in any make up bag and the packaging is so easy to wipe clean. 

I can't wait to use experiment with this, I will be doing a review post with swatches in a few weeks.

Thanks for reading
xx



2 comments: