Pages

Saturday 14 February 2015

Fifty Shades Of Grey




This isn't my usual post type but I couldn't resist sharing my thoughts on this with you..

If you read the books then i'm sure you will be seeing the film, thats exactly what I did today. I dragged my boyfriend along to the cinema with me (just how he wanted to spend valentines day). 

Now I'm not sure what I was expecting but I came away feeling a bit disappointed, it wasn't terrible but it wasn't amazing. The cast is great Jamie Dornan is a very attractive man and his acting skills are pretty amazing, after the first five minutes I 100% believed he was Mr.Grey. It wasn't as raunchy as the books but that being said I still wouldn't want to watch it with my mum or dad :)

I do think that the first film was more of a teaser for the next film if you have read the books you'll know what I mean, it has been left on a cliff hanger...

I wont say to much because I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

Have you seen the film? How did it compare to the books for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment