Pages

Saturday 14 February 2015

My love for Netflix


I never really used to watch much TV that was until I discovered the world of netfilx now I can spend an entire day in front of it. I think I like being able to watch things instantly and not having to wait a week for the next episode. Here are a few things I think are worth watching on netflix!

1. Breaking Bad
I didn't think I would enjoy this but after hearing everyone talking about it I just gave in and watched an episode and I became hooked. Its funny, dramatic, dark and slightly strange but its worth a watch.

2. The Inbetweeners
Im sure if your from the UK you have seen all the episodes but I can watch them over and over again and still laugh if you want a bit of cheering up this will always help.

3. Pretty Little Liars
A girl is murdered and they never solved the case and people are still receiving messages for her. Some of the episodes are on the freaky side but I cant stop watching it, nexflix are adding new episodes at the moment.

4. 90210
An easy to watch series it was shown on E4 back in the day but I never finished it. It's a series based around a school and the students and their lives, watching this makes me wish I lived near a warm sandy beach.

Have you got any Netflix recommendations?

Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. Am halfway through breaking bad at the minute and am loving it! I can't believe I've only just discovered it. And the inbetweeners is amazing, awkwardly I watched a few episodes with my mum and my boyfriend, my mum was laughing harder than we were! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breaking Bad is brilliant my boyfriend hasn't seen it so we are going to re watch it together and im just as excited the second time around. Oh no I watched the first film with mum slightly awkward, at least she found it funny,!!xx

      Delete