Pages

Saturday 7 March 2015

HD Brows

I have been getting my brows done with the HD method for well over a year now. 

I think of it as more of a treatment then just getting my eyebrows groomed as it takes between 45 minutes to an hour.  It involves a few different hair removal techniques, including tinting, waxing, threading, trimming and tweezing. 

I have never had my brows look as good as they do now. 

Here are before and after pictures from the last time they were done the first picture is after 6 weeks re-growth (Ignore the eyelash glue..It was still drying) I do have product on them but you can still see the untidy shape.


Here is an after picture, as you can see they are very red this is because of my very sensitive skin and anything I do hair removal wise causes a bit of soreness and a rash but after a few hours it disappears. When they are first done I get about 2 weeks without needing to use any product, so that's a great time saver.




How do you maintain your brows?

Thanks for reading xx

5 comments:

  1. I love getting my brows done, HD is the best I always get it if I can afford it. Your brows look great :) x http://cottonandcandie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome! Eyebrows on fleek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete