Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

Lovey Lush Goodies


Karma Bubble Bar was a new product for me, I don't usually get drawn to fruity smells but I thought i'd try something different. It has the scent of Orange and Patchouli it is also full of sweet orange oil, lemon grass oil, pine oil and elemi oil. You feel the oils on your skin after the bath so there is no need for a moisturizer. 


I only used half the bar at a time so the water didn't turn that orange but I imagine if you use the entire thing it would be a really vibrant colour. Using half did produce a lot of bubbles and they lasted the entire bath unlike a few products that seem to vanish as your relaxing.


The product itself was lovely I just cant seem to make my self enjoy the fruity scent, it reminds me of a bathroom cleaning product. 

Have you tried Karma Bubble Bar?

Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. Really cute! I've never tried a bath bomb, I think I might soon!

    ReplyDelete