Pages

Friday 23 January 2015

Bio Sculpture Nails

I have always loved having long, colourful, pretty nails and for a couple of years I constantly wore acrylic nails. About a year ago I started getting HD Brows done and the lovely lady who makes my eyebrows amazing also started to make my nails look amazing without the damaging acrylics.

Anyone who has had any type of nail enhancements will know that when they are removed the nails look a little worse for wear. They peel, flake and break all the time.

I now have Bio Sculpture Nails, If you have never heard of this brand this is what they are all about...

Bio Sculpture Gel is applied as an overlay onto natural nails by a qualified nail technician. The permanent colour gel is strong and flexible, with a glossy finish, lasting for up to three weeks. Bio Sculpture Gel is an advanced nail treatment that strengthens and conditions nails. The flexible coating moves with the nails, protecting them, whilst allowing them to grow without breaking.
 
I get my nails done every 3 weeks and they still look perfect when I get them removed they are far better then any of the other Gel polishes I have tried and I can honestly say that my nails are amazing now, you wouldn't even know that I had acrylic previously the damage has been reversed. 

There are over 150 colours to chose from and they constantly bring out new collections so you never have to have the same colour twice.

Nail art can be added and glitters can be applied with the gel.

Here are a few photos of some of the Bio Sculpture Nails I have had recently with the colour names as best as I can remember them.


172 Favela Sunrise - Carnival Collection


                                             

112 On The Dark Side with a glitter added - Dark Secrets Collection


105 Jinkie Pink 


92 Amethist  
 
Have you tried Bio Sculpture?

Thanks for reading
 xx


2 comments: