Pages

Thursday 8 January 2015

25 Random Questions Tag

Hello Sweeties, Instead of trying to put together an awkward first blog post I thought a great way to get to know me better is a tag. I hope you enjoy reading x

1. What is one of your biggest dreams?
I have always wanted to travel and I would say that my dream is to see the world and explore the little countries and islands that are so different from the UK.

2. Name three things that are physically close to you?
Teddy(my dog), ipad and a bottle of Pepsi.

3. What’s an ideal Sunday for you?
I love Sundays that involve waking up late and having pancakes for breakfast, then taking my dog out for a nice long walk in the woods or to the beach and of course not Sunday is complete without a roast dinner.

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Yes and Yes! 

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
7:30am

6. What’s one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
Leggings. Thick, black leggings. They go with everything, they keep you warm and they are sooooo comfy.

7. What was the last movie you saw?
The Inbetweeners 2, and it was hilarious, worth watching.

8. What does your last text message say?
Smiley face emoji 

9. Something physical that stands out?
I recently went and got my conch pierced and a lot of people seem to have noticed it, I love it.  

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
I like to think i have traveled a lot for somebody my age, I've visited a lot of Europe and a few more exotic countries such as South Africa, Dubai and Barbados.

11. Do you like sushi?
No. No. No. No. Sushi is my worst nightmare I have been a vegetarian for over 3 years now.

12. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
Jesse McCartney - Beautiful Soul 

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
I've only ever taken herbal things to help me sleep, not that they seem to work.

14. How many siblings do you have?
I have one brother who is 3 years younger then me.

15. How would you describe your style?
Comfy and casual, I love leggings, over sized checked shirts and big jumpers.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I will be turning 21 on the 28th October!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
No i'm lucky enough to have goo eyesight. 

18. Do you color your hair?
Yes, i'd love to be a natural blonde it would save me a lot of money.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today?
Nothing to exciting working, taking the dog out, washing, boring things.

20. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Some kind of frappuccino, usually chocolate.

21. What did you want to be when you were little?
I can always remember wanting to be a vet until I watched a cow give birth and the vet had to put his hands in not so great places and that put me right off!

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment