Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

A Tint Of Pink

I have always enjoyed changing my hair colour and style but when it comes to changing the colour I stick to the very natural shades so deciding to add a slight pink tint to my hair was a bit scary for me. 


I was looking around my local hair and beauty supply store when I came across the temporary hair colours. I spent a long time looking at the different brands but I ended up choosing two shades from the brand Crazy Colour. 


The shades are from the Candy Shop Collection. The first was Candy Floss and the second was Marshmallow, I chose to mix the colours together as the Candy Floss shade is a barbie pink but slightly brighter then what I wanted and the Marshmallow was more lilac toned. When mixed together they created the perfect pastel shade.



                                                                                                                                  




The bottles of colour are £4.00 each and last a few washes depending on the shampoo you use and the colour of your hair before you dye it. 

I left the dye on for about an hour but kept checking the colour every 10 minutes. 

Here are the results, I love it.



I don't know how many washes the colour will last for as it is such a pastel shade, my hair doesn't feel damaged or dry since dying it, if you are looking at adding a bit of colour to your hair I highly recommend crazy colour.

Have you tried any Crazy Colour dye?

Thanks for reading

xx





9 comments:

  1. I love the marshmallow shade, looks lovely!

    www.carlylestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a lovely colour, exactly like a pink marshmallow!

      x

      Delete
  2. OMG it looks amazing! I have a purple/lilac dye from Bleach London at home, but I am a bit scared to try it though!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I kept putting mine off but I love it now!xx

      Delete
  3. Great colours! Looks lovely :) Nice post.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading this post, I've never been brave enough to dye my hair! The colour looks lovely on you.

    I've also nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! http://madmeinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/the-versatile-award-thank-you-so-much-x.html

    Ana x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, ahh thats so lovely off you I will make that my next post xx

      Delete