Pages

Saturday 24 January 2015

Liebster Award Nomination






Up until now I hadn't actually heard of the Liebster Award until I was nominated by the lovely  Emily from emilyclarke95.blogspot.co.uk 

If like me you aren't aware of what these nominations are about I am about to tell you..

From what I have read on other blogs the award was created for bloggers who have less then 200 followers (Ive cheated and just nominated people that I think deserve more followers) and have recently started their blogs. It helps to put their blog out their and discover blogs from all over the world.

This is how the Liebster Award Nomination works 


  • Thank and link the person's blog(s) who nominated you.
  • Answer the questions given by the nominators.
  • Link and nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 
  • Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
  • Notify those nominees on all social media and their blogs and link them back to yours so they can answer your questions.

These are the questions Emily gave me

Where in the world do you live?
I live in the South East of England just outside of London.

What inspired you to start your blog?
I have been reading blogs for years and have also loved all things beauty related, so when the New Year came around I made it my resolution to give it a go, and I'm loving it. I wish id started earlier.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I love going shopping, spending time with my friends, family and boyfriend. I also love taking my dog for long walks I'm lucky enough to have some beautiful country side close to wear I live.

If you could travel any where in the world, where would you go?
New Zealand I would love to go there one day.

Do you like YouTube and if so who is your favourite YouTuber?
Yes I do like YouTube I love Bunny from Grav3yardgirl, I don't think I've found a channel like as much as hers yet.

What was your favourite class in school?
I didn't like school that much but the one class that wasn't that bad was Art.

What is your favourite movie?
My favourite movie is The Lion King I've loved it since i was little and still love it just as much now.

What is your biggest fear?
Germs, I am definitely a germaphobe. I always have antibacterial gel on me and am constantly cleaning things.

What job did you want to do when you were younger?
I always wanted to be a Vet when I was younger.

If you could have one person for dinner, dead or alive or famous or not famous, who would you invite?
I would have to invite Harry Styles just because he is a good looking chap.

Before making an important phone call do you rehearse what your going to say or do you just go for it?
Yes sometimes I even make notes, I have to plan important phone calls or I panic and forget what to say.




I nominate the following people

http://nomilkteanolife.blogspot.co.uk

http://www.becomingkate.co.uk

http://glamblink.blogspot.co.uk

http://underthescottishrain.blogspot.co.uk

http://pagebycharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

http://livrhmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

http://carlylestyle.blogspot.co.uk


http://www.itsabeautylife123.blogspot.co.uk

I also nominate anyone thats reading this just comment letting me know you've answered my questions, i'd love to know your answers.





The questions for the bloggers I've nominated 

Who is the most famous person you’ve ever met?
If you could make any fictional character come to life, who would it be?
- What was your favourite birthday?
What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
What’s your favourite dessert?
If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
- Do you prefer shopping for clothes or beauty products?
Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump?
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

Thanks for reading
xx






5 comments:

  1. Hi, lovely post and congrats on the award :-) Ooh I love Bunny too, big fan of hers. Are you a member of the swamp family?
    I really liked your questions, so I thought I'd offer my answers too, hope that's ok -
    1. Most famous person I've met, Cliff Richard, David Essex, Andre Agassi. I'm yet to meet my idols Linkin Park!
    2. If I could make any fictional character come to life, Edward Cullen of course hmmmmm :-)
    3. Favourite birthday, probably my 18th, my mum and I went to Manchester (long way from down south at the time), stayed at a hotel and splashed out on a post restaurant.
    4. Guilty pleasure, chocolate!
    5. Favourite dessert, lemon meringue pie
    6. Random advice, don't eat yellow snow :-)
    7. Any job for a day, well my dream job would be a wedding planner but for a day I think it would have to be an animal rescue volunteer.
    8. Beauty or clothes shopping, beauty!
    9. Sky drive/bungee jump, no way!
    10. last thing I watched on TV, Corrie
    11. First thought of the morning, can I go back to sleep please :-)
    Hugs, Dani - http://crystalsparklydreams.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions. My first thought in the morning is exactly the same as yours. Yes I am a member of the swamp family. Hope you have a lovely Sunday x

      Delete
  2. glad you liked the questions, i liked reading them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hun, i have already done one on my blog and don't want to fill it with to many nominations.
    I thought i would answer the question in this comment for you :)

    1. I've had a picture with Joey Essex.
    2. Harry Potter, so he can teach me a few spells.
    3. My 13 birthday is one i will always remember. I had my first ever party and me and my friends got a bit tipsy (on the sly)
    4. Crisps, i'm trying to eat healthy but they're one thing i can't cut out.
    5. I'm not really a dessert girl but i do love the cookies from Dominions.
    6. Keep smiling.
    7. Editor and cheif of Vogue.
    8. Clothes.
    9. I would love to do both but someone would probably have to push me off lol.
    10. Revenge, i'm obsessed!
    11. 5 more minutes pleaseeeeeeeee.

    www.carlylestyle.blogspot.com

    Shannon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure if you had or not thanks for answering them, love reading your blog, Loads of people keep telling me about revenge I feel like I should start watching it.

      xxx

      Delete