Pages

Saturday 10 January 2015

Chocolate Orange Warming Masque

I brought this Chocolate Orange Warming Masque by Montagne Jeunesse from Primark whilst doing my Christmas shopping and I have only just got round to using it. 


I am a religious user of the Sanctuary 5 minute Thermal Detox Mask so I rarely try other masks but when i saw this was also a self heating style mask and the scent was chocolate orange i couldn't resist giving it a go. I believe this sachet was 90p and you can get two uses out of it so its brilliant value for money. I have also seen Montagne Jeunesse products available in places other than Primark such as Boots,Superdrug,Savers and even Argos. 

This mask is defiantly on the thicker side but not so that thick that its hard to spread over the face, when I first applied it the smell was the first thing I noticed. It smells amazing almost good enough to eat. Although it claims to be a self heating mask I couldn't really feel the effects of that. 

I left it on my face for about 10 minutes the recommended time was 10-15 minutes but by the time i was ready to take it off it had already started sliding off my face and turned into a more watery consistency I don't know if this was because i used it in the bath and the steam effected it or if that was something to do with its 'self heating properties. 
I didn't notice any amazing results after using this, my skin was softer but that's about all it seemed to do, I will be trying more of the products as they are so cheap and are nice to use if you just want to feel pampered and i'm a sucker for an amazing smelling bath product even if that's all its good for. 

Another thing that's worth knowing is that they are an animal friendly brand so that's always a good thing.

Have you tried any Montagne Jeunesse?

xx

4 comments:

  1. I've tried a few of these masks and quite like them. I love self heating masks, I used to use one from Tesco and it felt great, but it only felt warm when you rubbed it.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me to I feel like they are actually doing something when they are warming, really i've never thought to look in Tesco for anything like that I will have to check them out when I'm next there, It will make food shopping a little bit more enjoyable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! Despite not being amazed by their results, these masks are super affordable!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So affordable and still nice if you want to feel a bit pampered!x

      Delete