Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

Lovley Lush Goodies Easter Edition 2

Now for the second Lush Easter product and this one is a lot more exciting I almost wish this was a permanent product. 

This is a 'Fluffy Egg' and is priced at £2.95, this is an egg shaped bath bomb and it is on the larger side you could easily get two baths out of this if you cut it in half. 


If like me you loooveeee Snow Fairy and Christmas you will be obsessed with this sweet, candy floss, girly smell. It turns the water a beautiful pink, the next morning I could still slightly smell it.



I will be stocking up on this bath bomb It could possibly be my new favorite.

Thanks for reading

xx 





4 comments:

  1. I love this scent, I purchase this everrrry year! Soph x
    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophie! I just wanted o let you know that I nominated you for the Beauty Blogger Tag! You can find all the rules and questions on my most recent post. Also, I really like this bath bomb! Super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you I will take a look,x

    ReplyDelete