Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Lovely Lush Goddies Easter Edition

As its Easter I thought id try and make this wees post a bit more themed to I went into lush and picked up a few bits from their Easter collection. 

The first thing I tried was 'Hoppity Poppity', It is a cute little rabbit and will cost you £2.50.


 


The scent is very mild so If you don't like some of the stronger smells lush are known for this is for you. It is full of Lime Oils, Lavender and Violet so it is soothing and a great one to relax with. 

It is a very fast fizzer it had almost vanished within 20 seconds of being put into the bath, it claims to have popping candy hidden inside but I cant say I noticed that. 



It left a very very very subtle tint of pink to the water but nothing to exciting the bath bomb was nice but not something I would rush out to try again.

Thanks for reading, and look out for more Easter bath products this week

xx


2 comments: